30.11.13

Ludeya Mask Review ♥



Hello readers! 

I always hate exams, well who doesn’t? I’m pretty sure that most of us tend to get stressed and stay up late at night to study at the last minute. I didn’t sleep for two nights just for the sake of studying. My friends and I always experienced terrible skin condition during exams. This is really upsetting.


I’m sick of experiencing this all over again and this time, I want to do something about it. But how? I start googling good tips online and I’ve seen many people gave good reviews about how Ludeya Masks do wonders to their skin. I’ve decided to give them a try. In case if you have not heard of Ludeya masks before, I’m pretty sure that most of you are quite familiar with Selina from SHE.

This Ludeya Masks are bio cellulose masks (also known as artificial skin). These masks are created through a 21 days bio fermentation process under very low temperatures to form SkinGel, whose 3 dimensional structure make-up closely resembles the human skin. This allows the Bio cellulose mask to bond with and deliver moisture and other beneficial ingredients into the dermis. Bio Cellulose was used as substitute for burnt skin on medical. It has a breathable for waterproof characteristic. 


Four different masks which delivers different functions:
  1. Rejuvenating Moisturizing Bio Cellulose Mask 
  2. Repairing Moisturizing Bio Cellulose Mask 
  3. Hydro White Moisturizing Bio Cellulose Mask
  4. Brightening Moisturizing Bio Cellulose Mask
Unlike other masks, these Ludeya masks are really interesting as it consists of 3 layers of mask. Let me show you how to use this amazing mask.

First Step: Peel the white paper and apply on face. Fix the mask.
Second Step: Remove the blue sheet and apply for 20-30 minutes. 
Third Step: Remove the mask and massage gently the residue into your face.


Celebrity Selina Jen from the popular Taiwanese Female Band (SHE), is the ambassador of Ludeya mask. Selina who has previously suffered from burns has been using Ludeya for two years before she become their official spokesperson. Ludeya is the first skin endorsement for Seline since her burn accident in 2010. She took three years hiatus to recover from her burns and Selina has revealed how Ludeya Bio Cellulose mask has suited her skin destiny: “I’m very particular about my skin moisture level and was very excited when I learnt that Ludeya utilizes the same bio cellulose technology which is used to treat burn and wounds. After using Ludeya bio cellulose mask, my skin felt plumper, smoother and rejuvenated! I’m happy to share my Ludeya beauty secret with my fans!” she said.
besides Selina, Kevin from a hot popular Taiwanese program, ‘Ladies First’ 《女人我最大》
has introduced the fabulous masks to the celebrities for its superior and outstanding

So what more to say? Try out Ludeya masks if you want to have beautiful skin like Selina.

Pros: 
I’m really in love with this masks. The bio-cellulose mask sticks on my face evenly and I don’t have to worry about the mask falling out while I use laptop. I tried out repairing moisturizing mask first and this mask works perfectly well for dry skin like me. My skin felt much pampered and hydrating after applied.
Strongly recommended!!

Cons:
A little bit pricey. RM65.90 for three masks. However, the result is really satisfying, for me it’s definitely worth the price.

Rating:
 


Those who are interested can get these masks at your nearest Sasa Outlet. It’s RM65.90 per box (contains three mask). For those who hesitated on Christmas gift choice, you may consider buying Ludeya Masks for your loved ones or family.  It’s a perfect gift which can boost people’s confidence and enhance skin flaws, definitely an ideal gift choice.

Ludeya Facebook: www.facebook.com/Ludeya.MYS

Sasa Malaysia Website: www.sasa.com

Sasa Facebook: www.facebook.com/SaSaMalaysia

Now, I don’t have to worry about terrible skin during exam period. 

-Stay Tuned-


Best Regards,

Lizzie L



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig