26.5.13

Why I want a Havaianas!

When I was in secondary school, I just can't wait to grow up faster because I'm so in love with college life. In college, we can have so much freedom and wear whatever we want.

And now, I'm officially an university student and in fact, I started to regret that why would I have such thinking when I was in high school. It's really tiring to decide what outfit to wear everyday,
and not to mention which shoes to match the outfit!

Whenever I buy shoes, I have always keep to the three requirements, I want only shoes which are good quality, comfortable to wear and easy to mix and match. I'm the lazy kinda person who likes to wear the same pair of shoes to university everyday. Ahahahha. Therefore, I don't buy shoes all the time, because most shoes I find just can't fulfill all my requirements, and this explains why I want a Havaianas!

Havaianas sandals are so fashionable and there are a various range of models for us to choose.


There are so many sandal choices for the Havaianas lovers! The photos I uploaded above are my favourite sandal models! Unlike other sandals, they are high quality and they can last for very long. 
They are extremely fashionable and it's so easy to mix and match! I can simply pair it up with any casual outfit and rock my outfit of the day! Perfect for 'lazy' people like me *giggles* or any college/university students.

If you don't fancy the basic colour or simple designs sandals which I mentioned just now, the Havaianas does provide sandals with funky designs as well.

There are a lot more Havaianas sandal choices, kindly visit Havaianas website for more sandals selection. You can also follow @havaianasmy on twitter for more information :)

That's all for today, hopefully I'm lucky enough to get a pair of Havaianas sandals.
Thank you for reading!


-Stay Tuned-



With Love,

Lizzie Leong


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig