20.5.13

The Butterfly Project's Spa Party!!

Hello readers! Has anyone of you attended spa party before?

Did you know that the most awaiting spa party is happening soon at Posh! Nail Spa on 29th of June 2013? 
Let me introduce you to the Butterfly Project's Spa Party!
Until now,  
I have not joined any spa party before but I would really love to join one, spa party sounds really fun 
and I wouldn't want to miss out the Butterfly Project's Spa Party.

Therefore, I've been spending my weekend working on a video to show the Butterfly Project
and the awesome collaborators the reasons why I would not want to miss the spa party.

Enjoy the video! *giggles*

Hopefully I will win the invites to the amazing Butterfly Project's Spa Party.
Thank the Butterfly Project and others collaborators for the awesome project.

Thank you for watching and have a nice day!
Wish me luck!

-Stay tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie Leong

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. No see video here! Or my phone can't see it. Or not yet? Excited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've uploaded the video haha maybe the video does not support mobile version :( sorry for the inconvenience :(

      Delete
    2. Don't forget :) have a second post on Your Havaianas Experience to join the contest to win a flip flop to wear to spa party! 20 pairs to be won ^_^

      Delete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig