29.5.13

Laneige is Love!!

Anyeong!!

If you're a close friend of mine or you've been keeping up with my blog,
you must have noticed that I'm so into whatever that is related to Korea.
I love Korean songs, dramas, fashion, movies, make up, food, skin care, accessories *giggles*
oh yeah, I even go to Korean hair salons! and I've registered Korean language classes!
such a korean wannabe!! 

And for me, the best compliment I've received is, "Are you a Korean?" HAHAHAHA!

Okay, I know you're not gonna trust me, coz even my dear sister, Susan don't believe me either T_T
*heartbroken*     *emo shit*

But what I really meant was, I extremely in love with Korea stuff, don't ask me why coz I just can't resist it, for me, all the Korea things or people just seem extraordinarily beautiful.

Anyway, today, I've decided to blog about my favourite Laneige skincare and make up products!
The first Laneige skincare product which I've used is the Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel.
I bought it after seeing its great reviews online and I was kinda curious and wanna have a try!
It is a very gentle exfoliator and yet, it still works perfect as a scrub.
When I first used it, I was really amazed, this peeling gel has nice yogurt scent, it's like I'm trying to scrub my face with the real yogurt. It cleans the pores pretty well, and one thing I like about the Laneige skin care, is that, they are not harsh, but yet still work effectively.
My skin feel so fresh after using the peeling gel, love this product so much, and for those who're interested to try, I would recommend you to buy it from Hermo.my as they do provide a lot of great deals on the Laneige products.

I haven't tried out any Laneige make up product yet!
However, I would love to give it a try, especially after I read the awesome reviews of Laneige BB Cushion.
BB cream has been trending in the market for quite awhile, and so many people are so in love with BB cream's great coverage and natural look. This time, Laneige has introduced us to a new product, which is a great revolution of the BB cream, naming the Laneige BB Cushion.

"BB Cushion is a compact that contains a patented cushion filled with cooling air and BB cream. It is a unique type of BB product with 5 benefits (soothing, skin tone correction, SPF 50+ PA+++, brightening, sweat-proof) and has won numerous beauty awards! Laneige BB Cushion delivers light, natural and fresh makeup; and being in a convenient compact, it easily fits in a cosmetic pouch for quick touch-ups on the go, so you can have flawless skin, anytime, anywhere!"

IMPRESSIVE!!

Oh hey, I've found a youtube guru, Liah Yoo who teaches how to create korean natural makeup using the Laneige products. Those who are interested please watch the video!

The Laneige cosmetic enhances the youtube guru's face features, making her look so much prettier.
I love how the Laneige cosmetics look so natural and work perfectly on most Asian girls. I'm really impressed by their amazing cosmetics as they enable a girl to boost her confidence by looking
much more attractive.

End my post with Korean Wannabe Makeup! *tearsofjoy*

You might not notice any difference with my normal make up coz basically I'm doing
Korean Wannabe Makeup everyday! Ahahahah!!

DON'T THROW ME EGGS PLEASE!   *control yourself a little bit*

AHAHAH! That's all for my post *wink*
Thank you so much for reading this!

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie Leong
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig