15.2.13

Part 1: 20th's birthday celebration!

^_^ my noob face 

I'm going to pretend like I've not been missing for the last weeks and continue to blog like usual hehe ;)

Too much things to blog about, so I'm going to start with my birthday post.
Can't remember the details clearly, but basically I took a few days 'babysitter' leave and sneak to KL
to celebrate with the buddies. 

'Thick face' me been asking the crazies to plan my birthday celebration since few weeks ago,
but they were so terrible that they said will celebrate at our university's cafeteria *punch*
Terrible friends, but luckily we still ended up celebrating at Sunway Pyramid :) *still acceptable*

Had our brunch at Bubba Gum.


Great environment. Overall their food is nice, worths a try especially for shrimp lovers, a bit pricey.
I'm not so into shrimps, so probably no next time I guess :)

Mona, Jennifer, Jason and Kam gave me this huge present.
So I carried this gift around and caught a lot of attention *awkward* hehehe
thanks guys! hehe it's a soft toy bunny and I've named her 'Twinkle'

So bad la this Mona, cover my face -.- I'm queen of the day okay? hahaha

Finally, group shot of the day.
They know that I love mille crepe and went all the way to buy mille crepe for me at Vanilla *hugs*
but we were too full and couldn't eat the cake at all, so we left the cake for the next celebration session.

Then, we went to watch Hansel and Gretel 3D at IMax. 
The movie is superb and I love IMax 3D effect. I used to hate watching 3D movies coz it makes my eyes very tiring after watching the movie, but IMax 3D is different. Unlike other 3D cinemas, IMax's way more real and eyes are not so tiring. Thumbs up for Hansel and Gretel!

I had a lot of fun spending time with these awesome people ^_^
Laugh like mad once I saw them hahaha. Too bad Jennifer can't join us and missed out the fun time.
Thanks so much for planning the great celebration, spending time with me, buying me 'Twinkle',
mille crepe, brunch and movie treat. Kamsahamida.

Oh ya, you guys won't be seeing Mona so frequently in my upcoming posts T_T
because she decided to ditch us and continues her degree at Sydney, leaving us alone in Malaysia *cry*
Wish her all the best in Sydney and never ever-everrrr forget us even though she will meet new friends :)

Mona, just wait us one more year, and we'll fly to australia and find you *wink*

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig