23.2.13

20th Birthday Celebration Part 2

Holla readers! *wink*

As I've said earlier on, we have a lot to catch up so I'll blog more recently. hehe!
I would like to continue with my birthday celebration part 2! sorry for all the delays, been
procrastinating way too much recently. 

Well, after eating my brunch and watching Hansel and Gretel at Pyramid,
we proceed to my birthday celebration part two in Paradigm Mall.
We were supposed to eat Sushi Zanmai (my favorites!), but too bad it was fully booked so we ended up changing our venue to Spaghetti Grill. Ish! Next time must reserve few days in advanced :(
Many of them turned up such as Kam, Jason, Eric, Chris, Sam, Choong Yik and Shaun.
It's been months since the last time I saw them. It's really good to have this catch up session with them,
just like the old times :)


Feel so grateful to know them :) Don't want this friendship to end hahaha.
Thanks a lot for all the presents, birthday treats and so on! *bow*
Hopefully I still get to celebrate my future birthday with these bunch of awesome people.


Left my huge bunny aka Twinkle at KL coz I can't squeeze her into my regular size luggage bag.
Can't wait to see her in two weeks time!!

I guess that's all for today. Thanks for reading!

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig