21.2.13

Odd experience

Hello everyone!! 
So far I had a wonderful holiday, a great vacation with my family and my new semester is starting in less than two weeks time. *highly anticipating*

There are so many things for me to blog about, and I've been procrastinated for way too long.
Must force myself to update my blog much recently.  Just keep reading my blog and stay tuned to my upcoming posts on my birthday celebration part 2, Chinese New Year, Penang, Phuket and Krabi Star cruise trip *winkk*

As you can see from the title of the post, I'm gonna blog the oddest ever flight experience of mine
which just happened last two days ago. Those who have followed my Instagram or Twitter would have known this. hehe. 

This is how the thing goes. Yesterday, my family and I were at Penang International Airport
waiting for our Malaysia airline flight to abroad from Penang to KL, and then we're gonna take another flight back to Kuantan at 10.10pm. We were supposed to enter the airplane before 7.45pm but the flight has postponed and we ended up entering the gate at 8pm. Things get worse when there was some technical problem with the airplane and therefore we have to wait them to solve and we ended up taking a flight at 10.45pm. By the time we get to KL, we've missed our connection flight back to Kuantan. As a result, Malaysia Airline provided us free accommodation, which included free McDee for dinner and a night staying at Pullman Putrajaya Hotel.


It's a really beautiful hotel at Putrajaya but too bad we've only few hours to stay there,
since we've a morning flight the next day. This is how our room looks like.

source: http://www.pullmanputrajaya.com/gallery/

There are so many beautiful places somemore, but too bad we don't have much time to fully explore.

Ended up we reached the hotel at 2.30am and they picked us up at 6.50am :(
So finally, my family and I are back to hometown.
Home sweet home *giggles*

That's all for today.


With Love,

Lizzie L

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig