29.11.12

Random updates!

Finally exam's over and I'm currently having my 3 months semester break.
Here are some random photos which are taken these few days :)
hehe in fact those who followed me in Instagram (@iamlizzieleong) has seen these photos already.

Celebrated my first day of finishing exam with this :) Egg benedicts from Journal by Plan B

Cooked spaghetti for the monkeys :)

Went to The Gardens and Mid valley with the girls.

In fact, we actually took much more photos than this but apparently I don't have them with me.
So yea hahah probably will be uploading those soon. Oh ya did I mention that I've finally watched Breaking Dawn part 2? And seriously it's the most amazing one that I've ever watched.
It's funny that how time flies and the Twilight Saga finally comes to an end.
I used to talk about Twilight Saga with my high school friends lol. Lotsa lotsa memories.
Wanna watch Breaking Dawn Part two one more time :D

And I'm so in love with few songs recently and I would like to share with you guys ^_^

Daylight by Maroon 5!

Beautiful (Carly Rae Jepson and Justin Bieber)-cover

Wanting-Drenched

That's the end of my post :) Till the next time, readers!

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig