12.11.12

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Dry Skin Relief

Hehehe! Thanks Nuffnang for these 5 bottles of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Dry Skin Relief which worths RM165 ^_^

 I was really glad to receive these body moisturizers as they uses natural  ingredients such as 100% pure Australian tea tree oil, macadamia oil, witch hazel extract and etc to repair and rejuvenate my dry and damaged skin naturally. 

Recently I've been experiencing some itch on my arms due to my skin is too dry but honestly, I hate applying body moisturizers as most of them are too oily or greasy, I feel uncomfortable after applying them, but this doesn't happen in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Dry Skin relief, it is not too oily and greasy and this body moisturizer has strong tea tree oil smell which I really like, my skin gets relieved instantly after applying. No more dry skin yay!

Love it love it! Would rate 4/5 for this product and truly recommended :)
Another big thanks for Nuffnang! 

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig