5.11.12

Hello Baby Joelle!

Hello readers,  I had a really awesome weekend at my hometown, Kuantan.
Ho ho ho~ Let me introduce you to my lovely niece, Joelle.

Yours truly and baby Joelle, isn't she adorable :) 
So I'm officially an aunt now, hahha oh no, not so fast, wait till she knows how to talk hehhehe.

Congratulation to sister Michelle and brother in law Jun ^_^
Time really flies. I still remembered we were still busy preparing for the wedding last year.



The first time I saw Joelle's photo and I was like, 

Let me show some baby Joelle's photo :) 

Baby Joelle is yawning!

And she has a lot of emotions ^_^ so freaking cute wadahell!

hhahaha that's all for today's post. ahhaaha

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig