15.7.12

NN Blogopolis 2012!

After months of anticipating, I've finally went to Nuffnang Blogopolis 2012 and MTV World Stage yesterday. I had insomnia the night before the big day as I was too excited. No matter how much I force myself to fall asleep (listening to soft music), it just doesn’t work at all. 



Didn’t sleep all night and therefore had super severe dark circle underneath my eyes. Concealed the dark circle and done dressing up and went to pick up Mandy. Bought MCD chicken muffin for breakfast and started our journey to Concorde Hotel (next to Hard Rock Cafe). 

It was early (around 8am) and when we reached the lobby, we saw a large crowd of people lining up at the registration desk. We walked around the Concorde Hotel to have a look.
FYI Concorde Hotel is such a strategic hotel as it’s situated at the centre of KL and really near to shopping malls such as Pavilion. 

Spotted many famous bloggers. 

Alright done registering, got our name tags and goodies bag.



Snapshot of Ms. Mandy

After non stop capturing photos, we went in the ballroom.


These is how the ballroom looks like. It looks so elegant.


Yeah, Nuffnang rocks!!

looks so rude here. hahaha don’t care! upload still!

So we went to look for seats and surprisingly, we are sitting at the first row, feeling so VIP.

Oh yeah!


Alright, to be honest, it’s because I bought the passes quite early therefore I got such privilege.


They have this countdown timer at the stage which is really considerate.

Alright while waiting for the Blogopolis to start, here’s selfca time!!


And I took a sneak peak on the goodies bag content. Got some brochures from P1, a Nuffnang Blogopolis Tee, and a souvenir cup.


This is a animation version of the blogger speakers. They look so adorable. I wondered who’s the talented one who drew them. 
Can identify each of them??


Hui Wen and Sixthsense giving master class.  They have shared a lot of useful blogging tips.
Been reading Hui Wen’s blog reveling for quite a while, and Hui Wen looks so good in real person!


Got a chance to take a photo with the pretty elegant Vivy aka Proudduck before she went on stage. 
Her face is so freaking small. Big head me. I’m like a giant right besides her.!!
Was really hesitate whether to upload this photo or not, but like what XiaXue has taught,
we gotta be honest all the time.
hahhahaaha 


Speakers Proudduck and Beautiful Nara.
Very interesting talk given by them. But there’s one thing, I can’t really catch up with 
what Beautiful Nara said as my BM kinda sucks. Even so, he’s really humorous.

The nuffies are really professional in organizing this event in order to make it a success.
Obviously, they have put in a lot of effort and I do appreciate that. 
I was really impressed by them. 
I remembered during one of the refreshment, one of the nuffies,
The pretty Emelia was afraid that we might get bored and asked us if we need any help or what.
She’s such a nice person.

Besides all these master classes, there are actually a lot of contests carried out throughout the event, thanks to the sponsors MPH, P1, Toshiba and exabytes.

 Alright, not long ago before lunch time, I’ve spotted a pink hair girl looking so bold sitting in the crowd and her pink hair outshines everyone besides her.
And I was like ohmygosh! That’s Xia Xue and her husband Mike is here as well!
I’ve been reading her blog for years and this is the first time that I actually see her in real person!!!
Like a paparazzi, Mandy and I tried to take their photos went we were walking out to have our lunch buffet but I was unable to take a clear shot. 


So all of us went to have lunch. They were lining up the queue with Audrey aka Fourfeetnine and her fiancé aka Nuffnang founder Timothy. I was impressed (x2) as I thought that they might have their own VIP tables or what. Well they don’t! and they’re just like us, standing and eating at the small table. Thumbs up!

After the lunch, Mandy and I was really can’t wait and went to take photos with Xiaxue.
My hands were shivering while talking to her and cannot hold my phone properly. 
I was really nervous and awkward as well.
And XiaXue aka Wendy’s like: “Why don’t you ask your friend to hold the phone?”
Then I was like “oh yeah!” and ask Mandy to take a photo for us. noob me hahahaha


She’s just being so nice!!!! And yeah she’s wearing a neon yellow jacket looking so chic!


Hui Wen and I! And she’s not just awesome but friendly as well!!
Such a lovely blogger she is. The way she talked to us is just like talking to old friends. 
Another thumbs up for Hui Wen!

alright so it’s time for Xia Xue masterclass.


She’s so hilarious and bold. And she’s really generous enough to share us some blogging tips.
What a straight forward person she is. She’s way too awesome. Many haters might say that she’s fake and so on so forth, but believe me, she’s not.
She’s way more genuine compared to most of the people in our real life, she doesn’t tell lies and really brave to show the real her. Take for an example, in her guide to liven guide to blogging,
she said: “Of course I won’t be telling you everything because of my livelihood right,
I have to be stayed at the top, but you can be somewhere far below me, but not that insignificant”
Awhh ain’t that cute??
She’s just so honest hahahhahhaa love her so much. 

I left right after her master class as I had to rush for the next event, which is the MTV World Stage.
Overall I had much fun and really grateful that some of the speakers have given really useful blogging tips. The nuffies did really great job. Again, *thumbs up* for them.

I shall be posting the MTV world stage event soon! just keep reading it!

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L                                   
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. wahh i sure you have a great time there rite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. nice. how is the crowd there? since there is MTV world stage and Men's health run on that day.. @@ too many events on that day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tickets were all sold out so you can actually estimate how big the crowd is. Hahhaa it was really successful and fun =)

      Delete
    2. the tickets sold out? wow. successful event. It's nice to meet lots of people but I am on tight budget so, maybe next year :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Evelyn, yup u better not miss out the blogopolis 2013, I'm pretty sure that it'll get even more awesome than this year =)

      Delete
  3. Wow the blogopolis seems so interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the post.

    I was so dying to know how was Blogopolis feels like, looks like!
    Your blog tells everything!

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig