25.8.17

250817

It's been almost three years since I last posted. I thought that I was going to give up on blogging, but somehow I decided not to. This blog works like my diary now, and sometimes when I read back the previous old posts, I noticed that how naive was I and started to regret why did I post it on the first hand. 

Short Updates on My Current Life
  1. I am no longer a university student (in fact started working for about 2 years now).
  2. I met the love of my life while studying in Adelaide and we're getting married in few months time.
  3. Fell in love with handmade products such as soaps and sprays :)

Here's a photo of my pre-wedding photo that was taken in Korea.


That's all for today. I do not want to scare you all off with a lengthy post.

And yes, you can follow my instagram @iamlizzieleong
SHARE:

1 comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig