21.10.14

An odd experience

Just sharing an incident which i experienced yesterday. 

I was walking alone yesterday, after buying some groceries from Coles. It was 34 degree.

I passed by a lady and I heard her mumbling, "Fucking Asian."

I was pretty shocked as I have not done anything wrong, or bumped into her or anything. 


All I did was passing by her side.

I turned my back and looked at her, and she gave me an annoying face. 

I was pretty frustrated at first, I was thinking how should I respond. But then I realized that even though people treated me rudely, I shouldn't treat them badly. 

When i went back to my place, I told my housemates, Michelle and Jason about the incident and they told me that I'm considered lucky. One of our mutual friends, K got spitted on his face by some local girls. 

I'm actually glad that I have met so many friendly and nice Australians here, as this is the first time of me dealing with unfriendly Australian after my eight months of staying here. Now that I thought about it, the unfriendly lady might have bad moods due to the hot weather.




-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. that's horrible. the best way to respond to those people is to ignore them. they're not worth your time and effort.

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful. Just ignore things like this and don't let them bother you, even though it can be kind of hard. So sorry for this!

    Kind regards,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig