24.12.12

Merry X'mas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!! 

It's a gloomy day here at my hometown, been raining downpour recently.
In fact, yesterday morning, I was randomly surfing the internet as usual and suddenly 
realized that all the roads surrounding our house are flooded. 
Luckily the water level drops within hours and everything's back to normal again :)

This morning, sister Michelle has dressed up baby Joelle aka my boss and here's how Joelle looks like:

"I'mma super girl!!"

...


She looks very cute right?? It's a evil plan. Wait until you know her! 

Hiak hiak hiak. 

She looks very innocent with her round big eyes but once you get to know her.....

She's really a spoilt brat boss, torture me all the time hahahah. Samantha, who just came back hometown for her one week semester break just replaced my job as babysitter for one day
and she has already rise white flag and surrender. 

That's all for today hehe, just some short updates. 

Can't wait for tonight's Christmas party, ho ho ho :)

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig