16.12.12

Last night!!

Bonjour everyone! Did anybody misses me? *winkkk

 I'm back to my hometown, Kuantan for my three months break. I've been slacking at home recently, help sister Michelle for babysitting Joelle at daytime and tetris at night. Lifeless *bangwall

Anyway, I've just attended a dad's friend wedding dinner yesterday at Dewan Jubli Perak @Kuantan
and snapped some photos too! hehe! Well this is my second time attending Indian's wedding dinner
and it's amazing!!! 

Saw these wedding cars at the entrance of the hall.

Didn't brought my heels back hometown and steal mum's =P

Here's my view from the seat.
The just married couples and family were having the wedding ceremony on the stage.

 My beautiful seat :)

 Guests and beautiful interior :)

Gift box for each of us. I took silver one.

 There's a small bottle of dried flowers in the box which can be used for decorations :) 

Our table, lucky us got the VIP table, or else we have to line up with our guests in extremely long queue for buffet dinner. These food are served by a catering service in Puchong
and the food are very scrumptious! *nom nom

Okay time for some self capture photos with family ;)

Dad and I!! hehe this is my first time introducing him here ^_^

My beautiful mum and I!! 

Sister Michelle and I :)

Sister Susan and I :)

And a photo of Michelle and brother in law, June :)

Overall, we had fun last night and we actually left earlier to go airport and 
fetch sister Germaine who came back from Australia for her holiday as well :)

OKay so that's all for my today's post. I'm still figuring out what to do during this holiday as 
the way I'm spending is way too lifeless and boringggg~ 
oh ya, Christmas is approaching! May everyone have a merry christmas and I'm gonna 
blog about a Christmas party that I will be attending soon!! Till the next time! Cheerio~

Thanks for reading ;)

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig