11.4.14

Thanks Thank and Thanks!!

It’s funny how time flies and I could hardly believe that I've been staying here at Adelaide for around 2 months time. I’ve been wanting to write this post since I got here, but again, I was defeated by my procrastination. Still, I guess it’s better late than never right?  


 And yes, they look extremely happy in this photo, wonder why? These bad friends purposely asked me to be the photographer instead of “main character” in the photos 

Thanks miss Jenny who has always stayed by my side no matter what happens. She is truly kind, understanding and always bear with my bad temper. She even bought my favorite iron eggs all the way from Taiwan and gave me at the airport
Words couldn’t express my gratitude towards this girl. Thank you very much, and remember that I’ll always be there for you, like you always do. 

I would like to say a big thanks to all these kind people who actually willing to take out their valuable time just to send us off. It’s my pleasure for knowing all these amazing people and thank you for being part of my life. I truly apologize for not being able to send some of you off at the airport when you guys study at overseas, however I still wish you guys all the best in chasing your dreams 

And for those who can’t make it to the airport, I HATE YOU and I shall just UNFRIEND you! 


Hahahaha I’m just joking. Don’t worry, I still love you! 
Thanks for all your kind wishes and blesses, I’ve been doing well, so far so good 

I’ll take good care of myself and try not to fail any subjects haha!

And of course, thanks my family and relatives who have been supporting me selflessly without asking for any returns. There's a long and great journey waiting for me, it’s good knowing that you guys are always here for me, let me know that I’m not alone. I love you guys! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Good luck for you ^^
    Finally you updated your blog!!!!
    When you come back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, they are such great friends! finally updated ur blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig